lunes, 4 de diciembre de 2023

But I can dream

"I can't be there with you, but I can dream"
Hearing those lyrics, and interpreting them in the way I do at the moment, even if it isn't the same interpretation that the artist gives to them, brought tears to my eyes.
I don't know if my English will be good enough to write what I want to write down here. But I can try. I surely can. Sometimes I wouldn't doubt my English this much. But lately I find myself feeling so vulnerable. 
I'm glad I can... fake it? I don't want to say I fake it. But I can distract myself from my deepest emotions when I'm with other people. I know what's going on inside my head, though. Of course I do.
I can't stop listening to F. Ocean. I like his music. I might even love his music. I can be fine without listening to the other one artist that I don't even want to mention here. I'm ashamed. 
I wasn't even gonna write any entry today. But I went to my album of pics and vids from when he came here and I started crying. So I started playing this song I'm quoting on the title and at the beginning and I needed to write or I'd keep crying more and more, probably. While watching the videos. It's that face and those eyes for me. I wish I didn't still love him. 
Again, it's ridiculous. How can I? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario